The ideal candidate will be responsible for Clinical Trial Material (CTM) Management and maintaining a database for CTM management. This role is a remote 1 year contract, full time role. A background within Clinical Supply Chain management is required. The rates are competitive on a W2 basis. We provide benefits for all of our contractors.
- Ensuring label compliance with regulations and establishing packaging for distribution.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Pharmacists and study coordinators at Clinical sites.
- Working with Project Managers to develop clinical study time lines and updating inventories.
- Updating SOPs and reporting/filing within the department.
- Maintaining CTM documents to support company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years' Pharmaceutical experience with a focus on Clinical Trials Material Management.
- Direct experience packaging, labeling and managing global distributions for clinical trials.
- GMP experience and Regulatory Guidance + Regulations experience.
- Clinical Trial Methodology and GCP experience.
- Experience working with external vendors - CROs.