Sr. Pricing Manager
A top medical device company is looking for a Sr. Pricing Manager to lead all efforts surrounding contract development & pricing strategy implementation across the Neuromodulation selling division. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is analytical and enjoys a high-pace environment
- Pricing Strategy
- Contract Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Analytical Support
- Supervise the contract development process for all assigned Sales Channels.
- Provide for cross-functional teamwork for contract development and implementation.
- Create the overall pricing strategy with the business stakeholders for all assigned Sales Channels, all key customers & assigned product portfolios.
- Lead efforts related to establishing new product pricing including & facilitating approval of new product pricing for new or existing Abbott customers.
- Support all assigned sales organizations when required in direct contract negotiations for large/complex national and regional opportunities.
- Lead and develop the analytics relative to pricing performance across the US customer base.
- Develop and maintain analytical models enabling objective review, approval and ongoing reporting of contract performance.
- Develop & manage the company's response to complex business arrangements & business opportunities by performing analysis of demand drivers, share position and desired partnership outcomes.
- Establishes policies and standards to ensure compliance with government regulations including coordinating efforts with Legal & Compliance teams.
- Track, analyze, and report on relevant legislation policies, which affect product utilization or relevant agreement offerings.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and performing other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field required.
- Minimum six 6 years managing pricing, contracting or compliance processes in the Medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of Contract Law, Pricing Regulation and standard compliance
- Multi-level reporting & analytical experience
- Master's degree
- Basic knowledge of OIG Guidance, Government Best Price, and Anti-Trust laws
- Experience in managing functions directly impacted by AdvaMed, OIG and high-level FDA scrutiny.
- Knowledge of Medical Device products and sales channels (can include: Managed Care, DME - Mail Order, Government, Hospital Trade/Retail and Wholesale markets).