Job Title: Sr. Project Operations Manager (Regulatory)
A leading biopharmaceutical company engaged in life changing clinical trials that focus on rare diseases is seeking to bring on a Sr. Project Operations Manager. This highly motivated Sr. Project Operations Manager will streamline day to day regulatory policy activities in support of the Global Regulatory Policy Team.
- Facilitate and track policy meetings, team activities, reports, and track relevant policies and regulations
- Lead policy cross-functional meetings and collate minutes and action items
- Create and manage internal policy publications, dashboards for team initiatives, track regulatory conferences, and manage trade associate lists and membership
- Manage global policy deliverables, workload tracking, policy tracker, and SharePoint archival system.
- Review and discuss recent global regulatory legislation and policies surrounding development of treatments for rare diseases
- 5+ years of project/program management
- 2+ years of experience managing teams and team operations
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry required
- 1+ years within Regulatory Affairs/Policy
- Work/Life balance
- Growth opportunities
- Inspiring company mission
If this seems of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply!