Title: Sr. QC Associate, Stability Operations
Location: West Chester, PA
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Sr QC Associate to join their team in PA while they continue their work within biologics. The Sr. QC Associate will mainly be responsible for stability sample management as well as operation activities in the administration of the GMP stability program for both clinical and commercial products.
- Manage stability samples, create and edit stability protocols, initiate sample studies, perform sample pulls
- Manager environmental chambers, respond to chamber alarms
- Generate stability data tables, evaluate stability data for trends, enter findings in LIMS
- Participate in laboratory investigations
- Participate in writing and review of SOPs and other documentation
- Hands on experience with stability samples
- Background in laboratory preferred
- Minimum BS in related field with 3+ years of experience
- Amazing benefits, including a stellar 401K match
- Incredible company culture fostering longevity, career stability, and career growth
- State of the art work site, including a full cafeteria and fitness center
If this sounds interesting to you, please don't hesitate to apply!