Sr. Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry needed for Leading BioPharma company
- Located in San Francisco
- Competitive and Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Multiple Openings from Scientist to Principal Scientist
These Scientist will have the following Responsibilities:
- Design, synthesis, purification, and characterization of small molecule compounds for Drug Discovery Projects
- Creating and implementing creative scientific strategies to address synthetic and medicinal chemistry issues through conducting lab-based experiments.
- Contribute to drug design, development of new synthetic routes, and perform SAR analyses.
- Stay up to date with relevant and groundbreaking scientific literature and new technologies and techniques.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of experimental work and provide progress reports and updates to team leads.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
- PhD required, ideally in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Minimum of 1 year experience after post-Doc, ideally in industry but not required
- Need hands on experience designing and performing organic synthesis
- Excellent laboratory skills and understanding of best practices.
- Not required but Big Plus: Experience in structure-based design and managing CRO FTEs.