- R+D/ Global Development Support
- Greater Chicago
- Salary range: $80-100k base, bonus, equity
A worldwide diversified healthcare company with a main objective to help people live their healthiest possible lives is looking for a Sr Statistician.
The Sr Statistician position will have responsibilities that include:
- Accountable for executing and providing the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Complies with FDA and other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and task assignments.
- Delivers input to study design, protocols, CRFs; creates statistical analysis plans.
- Set up study directory for assessment programming environment.
- Work with data management to set up study data processing.
- Organizes intricate data checks, work with data management and clinical affairs to ensure data integrity.
- Performs SAS or R programming to generate tables, figures and data listings for verification study and clinical study records.
- Contributes on project teams, be able to communicate the fundamental stats principal to the development team, acts as the subject matter expert on the team.
- Executes program verification activities, or other related duties on occasion, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Master's degree plus 2 year experience or PhD in Statistics (or related field) is preferred.
- SAS programming, statistical writing, experience in data analysis
- Specific experience in clinical statistics is desirable.
- Familiarity with at least one statistical programming package required; extensive experience with SAS preferred.
- Experience working on medical device studies in highly regulated environment preferred.
- Able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Experience coordination, prioritizing and setting timelines for multiple tasks.