A rapidly growing biotech looking for a strategic pricing & contracting strategy senior manager to join their team. This is a chance to be part of the foundation of the pricing/contracting group and the person in this role will aid in the execution of Commercial contracts in the Commercial-Payer and Provider Channels.
If you are someone who enjoys the feel of a startup environment and wants to have a direct impact on the organization, then this role is an ideal career move for you.
- Develop and execute payer and provider strategies, work on account specific contracting opportunities and collaborate to expand market opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Legal, Government Pricing, Compliance and other departments to establish consistent business rules focused on data supported pricing and contracting strategies
- Build Pricing and Contracting strategies for current marketed and launched products across provider and payer channels
- Monitor market conditions with the SVP Market Access & SVP Strategic Accounts and also check for changes in laws and regulations and educate internal and external personnel on the implications of any such changes.
- Graduate Degree
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience
- Experienced in pharmaceutical pricing, contracting, market access accounts, government pricing
- 4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical reimbursement, payer contracting and analytics, financial or account management
- Experienced developing financial models
- MBA Preferred