Our Technical Sales team is growing and we are now looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join us at our site in Visp. This role would present a fantastic opportunity for someone within a lab-based/manufacturing environment who wants to take their career in a more commercially focused direction. The Technical Sales Manager will lead conversations with both new and existing customers, providing invaluable product knowledge and guidance to the customer whilst maintaining an understanding of their requirements and key objectives.
- Partner with customers and lead technical discussions to support the whole product life cycle and customer journey
- Build relationships and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Generate customer project proposals, costs and plans in collaboration with the SME's from the appropriate function
- Attend customer meetings to support the winning of business.
- Generate technical project strategies to assist the customer in achieving their time lines through pre-clinical and commercialisation
- Familiar with Biologics at early-clinical phase
- Understanding of project lifecycle and how each stage links together, ultimately having an appreciation for the broader commercial outlook and impact of a product
- Excellent communication skills across all formats
- Ability to lead technical discussions in a consultative manner and give customers confidence in the product and partnership that will allow them to achieve their objectives
- Customer focused with a natural ability to build rapport
- Flexible and able to adapt to customer locations in order to maintain communication