EPM Scientific are currently working with a UK pharmaceutical company who are looking to hire a Technical and Development Project Manager, with previous experience in technology transfer.
This role is full-time and on a hybrid basis, with the office located in Chippenham.
- Lead cross functional project teams, facilitate communications, teamwork and problem solving to ensure delivery to plan
- Deliver projects using the project management tool and techniques - report progress, escalate issues and make recommendations
- Identify and mitigate technical risks to supply, propose and progress technical projects needed to secure future supply
- Provide technical leadership on assigned projects, anticipate and resolve risks/issues
- Provide technical input into regulatory dossiers
- Work alongside our external partners to develop solutions and trouble-shoot technical issues with production which threaten day to day
- Act as a mentor and role model to other members of the team.
- Devise and deliver strategies to remedy technical risks/issues which threaten supply.
- Have previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Come from a technical or analytical background.
If this role is of interest then please apply below!