We are seeking a skilled and experienced Territory Representative to join our team in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the cardiovascular medical devices industry and will be responsible for managing and developing key accounts in the region. The successful candidate must be willing to be on call at odd hours for complex surgery case support.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve company targets and goals.
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong relationships with key decision-makers in the region.
- Provide technical and clinical support to physicians and medical staff in the use of our cardiovascular medical devices.
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and training sessions for customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the Sales team and other team members to ensure seamless execution of sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on market trends, customer feedback, and competitor activities
- Attend relevant conferences, exhibitions, and other events to represent the company and its products.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., life sciences, business administration, or engineering)
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the cardiovascular medical devices industry, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong technical knowledge of cardiovascular medical devices, including implantable devices and accessories.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to be on call at odd hours for complex surgery case support.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!