TRD Scientist - Marseilles
I am working with a rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company who specialise in the area of radiopharmaceuticals.
This position is maternity cover and they are seeking a TRD Scientist on a 12-month contract to be based in Marseilles.
In this role, you will work in the lab on the development of new 18F PET radiopharmaceuticals.
This position has the potential to become a permanent position upon expiry of the contract if desirable. It poses a great opportunity to practically show your value in a blue chip Pharmaceutical company.
- Design, plan, perform and monitor all assigned activities
- Ensure quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
- Contribute to optimization of scientific/technical activities in assigned projects. Contribute to optimization of processes within the own area of responsibilities.
- Proactively communicate key issues and any other critical topics in a timely manner to the appropriate management level and/or to any other relevant project team member(s).
- Actively participate in teams, projects, networks and/or platforms.
- Fulfil all related tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline (18F drug product development).
- Demonstrated experience of working as a scientist or equivalent
- Experience working with radiopharmaceuticals
- MS or equivalent in a scientific or relevant discipline
- PHD desirable
- Good understanding of English
If this position is of interest, please follow the relevant links to apply.
Alternatively, if you are a linked in user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton.