My client is one of the leading global CDMO's focusing on aseptic manufacturing, development, and analytical assistance. They have recently doubled their manufacturing capacity and focuses on organic growth and internal success. They are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Validation Engineer to join their team.
- Author and review validation documents and protocols, including client-specific process requirements
- Perform periodic reviews to ensure the validation status of the entire lifecycle documentation
- Develop science-based solutions to continuously improve upon current protocols and procedures
- Perform risk assessment throughout the manufacturing process
- Write and review protocols for validation and deviation impact, as well as propose corrective actions as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in related scientific discipline
- 4+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience pertaining to validation
- Experience in pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing validation (aseptic preferred)
- Validation experience dealing directly with pharma processes including the development of protocols and reports (QA pharma experience preferred)
- Knowledgeable of current industry standards and regulatory trends as they pertain to Validation of pharmaceutical processes
- Competitive Salary and benefits
If interested, please click the link below to apply, or email for more information.