Company Summary: A well-established Biopharmaceutical firm is looking to bring on organized and dynamic leaders in a Vendor Strategy Analyst role with backgrounds in pharmacovigilance and compliance. This firm is always at the forefront of rigorous and groundbreaking science with a major focus on research and early development to deliver life-changing medicine to millions.
The Vendor Strategy Analyst will be responsible for:
- Comprehends the vendor management framework set by the Head of PV Operations and Vendor Strategy Manager and converts the requirements into reporting deliverables (e.g., QA/QC metrics, action items, etc.)
- Leads, coordinates, and collates QC error rates, QC metrics, trends, and gaps for the Vendor Strategy Manager and Vendor Strategy Lead
- Collaborates closely with the Vendor Lead on the oversight of GVP Vendors
- Ensures quality and PV requirements are met in accordance with contractual obligations
- Facilitates and contributes to vendor and PV oversight activities such as vendor meetings
- Acts as a day-to-day point of contact with USDS vendors and guarantees strong relationships and communication are built between USDS and the vendor
- Actively recognizes process improvement opportunities, gaps, and risks and communicates to Vendor Strategy Manager and Vendor Strategy Lead to support continuous quality improvement
- Life sciences degree BS minimum or 10 years' experience in a similar role
- 5+ years in pharmacovigilance or compliance related role
- Advance analytic and computer skills
- Science/medical terminology writing highly desirable
- Able to travel as per business needs
- Able to be agile and adapt to shifting priorities and needs
- Full time Contract (40 hours a week)
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Vendor Strategy Analyst role or have further questions, apply today!