A leading International Diagnostics is looking for a Vice President of Medical Affairs to lead the National and Global Medical Affairs. The company is focused on In Vitro Diagnostics and has continued to develop not only on a National level but Internationally with they're 55 years of Diagnostics research and product development.
The position would report directly into the Chief Medical Officer and would oversee the US as well as Canada. With the position, the Medical Affairs team is looking for a VP meeting the minimum requirements below:
- International Medical Affairs management experience (ideally North America, South America and Canada)
- 5+ years of clinical/hospital experience
- 5+ years of Medical Affairs experience
- Extensive knowledge of IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics)
- MD degree required; American Board Certification highly preferred