A fast-paced leader of innovation in the rare disease space is looking to bring on a Vice President of Medical Affairs to their rapidly growing team to support execution of product and pipeline Medical Affairs strategies. An influential leader inside and outside of the organization, the VP's significant experience in a global medical affairs space will enable providing direction to senior leaders cross-functionally and within the department.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Medical Affairs
- Lead the US Medical Affairs strategy and plans to support execution of product and pipeline Medical Affairs strategies.
- Collaborates closely with US Development, Commercial, Field Medical, Medical Information, HEOR and Market Access teams ensuring strategic alignment and proactively updated depending on external and internal events.
- Represents US Medical Affairs on the MA and US Leadership team to ensure oversight of integrated brand strategy and plans.
Qualifications of the Vice President of Medical Affairs
- Pharm D or M.D. with a minimum of 15 years' experience in Medical Affairs; relevant medical/scientific background
- Direct clinical and medical affairs experience in rare disease space.
- Proven experience in managing key functions within medical affairs (e.g., medical strategy, MSL team, publications, medical information, grants).
- Launch leadership experience
- High visibility, high impact role with a growing team
- Competitive compensation package complete with LTIP, stock options, and a lucrative bonus structure.
- Joining a company with a strong culture and passion for innovative, science driven products and patient focus.
If interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply!