Job Title: Analytical/QC Research Associate
Location: Woburn, MA
A key client of ours in the pharma/biotech industry is looking to build out their team as they take on more products and ramp up their novel vaccine and therapy development! They are looking for an eager candidate to join the QC department and develop analytical assays as well as perform QC testing.
- Write and execute assay and SOPs and maintain lab equipment and documentation
- Perform experiment for developing analytical test methods
- Understand cGMP assay qualification/validation protocol
- Contribute to experimental planning; analyze data, communicate results, and present work in team meetings
- Familiarity with protein characterization
- Experience with immune-based assays
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years relevant experience OR Master's degree with 2+ years
- Strong problem solving skills and quick learner
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply and we will be in touch!