Job Title: Associate Director, Advanced Analytics
Location: Remote USA
- Provide advanced analytical solutions and thought leadership to the Oncology team, including machine learning and artificial intelligence that aligns with business opportunities.
- Support and lead integrated business planning initiative (including QBR, OBR, Brand Plan, Monthly AA meeting, forecasting discussion, etc.), and able to present analysis ideas, progress and results to internal business partners.
- Lead the development of patient finder, next best action models and targeting for field force, NPP/Digital marketing and reimbursement management.
- BS/BA degree required. Advanced degree (e.g. PhD, MA, MS, MBA) preferred demonstrating applied advanced analytics.
- 7-10+ analytics years' experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Oncology working experience strongly preferred, Familiarity with pharma data sources (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony, etc.) or experience in advanced analytics/data sciences in leading industries.
Apply ASAP and let's schedule a time to chat!