A rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Associate Director -Business Analytics in the San Francisco Bay area. This leadership role will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional commercial teams on insights and analytics and will have a heavy focus on developing and monitoring short and midterm forecast. The ideal candidate enjoys a collaborative environment and has experience in manipulating and analyzing large datasets.
- Create and oversee the development of commercial forecast for the Company's flagship product
- Incorporate essential market dynamics and cross-functional expertise into forecasts with commercial organization
- Clearly present forecast methodology and results to senior leadership
- Lead the design and implementation of model updates with new forecast approaches
- BS/BA degree in related discipline, minimum 7 years' experience
- 7 years of analytical experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or consulting experience
- Proven ability to construct and operate analyses to generate actionable strategic insights.
- Proficiency in reporting and data analytics tools like Excel, Tableau, QuickBase
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large datasets
- Advanced degree in quantitative field
- Prior forecasting experience in biotech/pharmaceuticals
- SQL Skills