**Hybrid Onsite Role, Cambridge, MA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Associate Director, Commercial Procurement to join its team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelor's degree required. BA/BS in a technical discipline desired.
- Master's degree (MBA, MS) preferred.
- Professional procurement certification (CPSM, MCIPS, Etc.) desired.
- 10 years of experience in a large or medium-sized professional procurement organization with at least 2 years specifically in the biopharmaceutical industry. Global category responsibility experience is required.
- 2+ years of category management experience in the services of Commercial Procurement, including creative agency, media placement and Commercial Operations services (CSO, Call Center services)
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and cultivate strategic stakeholder relationships to find the optimum balance between meeting company needs and delivering total value.
- Category Management: Develop initial category plans and/ or update existing plans with stakeholders including detailed analysis of past and future spending, existing relationships, and external trends. Develop and manage multi-year category roadmaps and pipelines of sourcing initiative projects.
- Strategic Sourcing: Implement strategic sourcing initiatives utilizing a standard framework and departmental tools. This includes:
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand requirements and build robust scopes of work.
- Developing sourcing strategies for individual initiatives.
- Implementing RFx activities utilizing advanced tools and techniques.
- Preparing and implementing advanced negotiation strategies.
- Perform due diligence to ensure the financial health and compliance integrity of the supply chain.
- Partnering with stakeholders, Finance, Legal, and other cross-functional teams such as Privacy, IT, Risk, and Insurance, etc. to negotiate and finalize agreements, including Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Order Forms, and data licenses.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?