Associate Director position requires a high level of proficiency to develop and maintain all MSL & Medical Affairs training materials as they relate to the company's products, pipeline agents, and competitors. The candidate to fill this position must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the MSL training needs. They will also be required to provide presentations and training sessions. The therapy areas to be focused on within this role are neurology and oncology, therefore a desirable candidate will have experience in one or both areas to make the transition to this role easier. Finally, the person who fills this role will assume a leadership position within the company by assisting management with various projects and by teaching, coaching, and mentoring less experienced MSL's.
- Communicate key information about the company and its mission to stakeholders and the MSL team.
- Effectively communicate relevant and fair information about the company's products.
- Support senior management decisions and train colleagues/new hires to also support decisions made.
- Oversee development and approval of all MSL and Medical Affairs training materials on company's Neurology and Oncology products.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Doctorate Degree in medical/biosciences (e.g. M.D., PhD, PharmD).
- Minimum 2-3 years of disease management knowledge in Neurology and/or Oncology.
- Minimum 5 years MSL experience.
- Strong verbal and written colleges as well as excellent presentation, mentoring, and teaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, analyze situations, and achieve goals.
- Ability to motivate and teach team members without a direct reporting relationship.