One of the top global bio pharmaceutical company based in Boston, has a desire and passion to put the patient population first through their innovative strategy and products. They are looking to bring on a strategic Associate Director, US Market Access and Channel Strategy to support in-line products within the company's Rare Diseases portfolio. As an Associate Director, US Market Access and Channel Strategy working on the Managed Markets team, you will be empowered to ensure the Rare Diseases business unit understands the key environmental trends impacting the overall access and reimbursement of assigned franchise products now and in the future.
- Develop a deep understanding of underlying health care ecosystem/payer/channel dynamics in every therapy area in which the franchise operates
- Assist in developing overall strategy to conduct payer / channel landscape analyses to assess opportunities in existing and future indications.
- Work closely with the Senior Director/Director of Market Access and Channel Strategy as well as the franchise's Commercial and Medical Affairs organizations to develop payer / channel strategies and value production for assigned franchise therapies.
- Actively contributes to annual brand planning and budgeting process to represent payer and channel customer segment.
-Support organizational planning in anticipation of product launches, including developing market access resources/tools and requirements for successful commercialization
-Strong leadership, business acumen and ability to manage multiple priorities, processes, time lines and expectations of multiple stakeholder groups.
-Inspire and lead innovation and synergies across teams to maximize team productivity and outcomes in support of overall portfolio
- The ability to make recommendations on complex business and public policy issues, and act with a view toward what is in the best interest of the company and assigned franchise
- Advanced degree in business, economics, health policy or relevant area preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in health care
- 2+ years in payer marketing/market access
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, this position does not provide sponsorship.