An industry leading Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for an Associate Medical Director to add to their New York team.
The duties of the Associate Medical Director include content oversight & creation, team management, project coordination and client engagements. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 3-5 years experience with an Oncology or Neurology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Deliverables include (but not limited to) slide decks, manuscripts, virtual aides, ad boards, symposia's & publications.
- PhD, MD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or Promotional Medical Education.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology or Neurology deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.