Title: Associate Scientist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 1 Year Contract (likely to convert)
A mid-sized biotech located in San Francisco is looking for a senior research associate/associate scientist to join their process development team. This role will allow the candidate to be trained in setting up a laboratory, maintain cell cultures, and work side by side on a smaller team with senior scientists. This role is going to be initially structured as a contract and then can convert into a permanent basis.
- 1-5 Years Industry/Academic Experience
- 1+ Years Aseptic Technique Experience
- 1+ Years Cell Culture (the more cell culture experience, the better)
- Some prior exposure to bioreactors would be a plus
- Experience with large molecules
- Ability to keep laboratory inventory/experience ordering supplies
- BS or MS in Biotech related field with relevant industry experience. PhD candidates will be considered, but this role might be a bit junior for doctoral applicants.
- Minimum of 1 Year Industry experience is expected
This opportunity cannot provide sponsorship and is offered on a strict W2 basis.