Bioinformatics Associate II
An established biotechnology company on the west coast is seeking a talented Bioinformatics Associate to join their team. This is a hybrid position and is a great opportunity to further a career in the Life Sciences!
The Bioinformatics Associate II will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing NGS data processing
- Programming using object-oriented approaches
- Working with containerized data processing pipelines (Docker, Singularity)
The Bioinformatics Associate II should have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in Python & Linux
- Experience with R
- Experience in Gitlab
- Workflow orchestration software experience
- Internationally recognized biotech company
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid schedule
If you are interested in the Bioinformatics Associate II role, then please don't wait to apply.