My client is a leading Biopharma Company who is highly invested in growing their business within the Chinese market. With a robust team that hails from the top companies within the industry, they are looking to onboard a Business Development Director who will be an intergral addition in helping them to achieve their growth plans.
This position will be based in Shanghai, China and they are open to relocating candidates within/outside of China.
- Manage in- and out-licensing activities, including but not limited to, project sourcing, due diligence, financial projections and deal negotiations;
- Develop and manage business development network
- Develop business development and therapeutic area prioritization strategies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in biology/medical or related background required (preferably with Masters, Ph. D)
- At least three years of business development or related experience in the biotech or pharma industry; significant deal results (Preferably no break in between careers)
- Familiar with licensing in Clinical/Pre-clinical stage
- Overseas study/working experience preferred
- Fluency in English
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply with your CV.