Currently working with a Company that focuses on developing and producing disposable microfluidic devices from plastics for the diagnostic, pharma, analytical, and medical industries. They have already developed customer specific solutions for applications in immunology, clinical chemistry, DNA and cell based research.
Looking to onbaord a;
Position: Business Development Manager
- Market monitoring and analysis of market studies and technology trends, in the fields of IVD, life science, food and veterinary diagnostics, environmental analytics and Pharma.
- Regularly contact current customers to maintain a good relationship, identify unmet customer needs, and introduce new products and services
- Identify/recognise, characterise and evaluate potential "leads" in the appropriate fields
- Implementation of value pricing in cooperation with the development department; generation of proposals and offers to customers and business partners
- Identify recurring application problems and opportunities for innovation
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.d degree in Life Sciences (Genetics, Molecular Biology,
- Biochemistry, Biotechnology and similar) is a must
- Several years sales/marketing or business development experience
- Knowledge of Sequencings is an advantage
- Strategic thinking and result oriented
- Fluent Germany and Fluent English
Email me at if you are interested or apply below!