A start-up Biotech company, who is developing targeted medicines for life-limiting respiratory diseases, is seeking a Cell Culture Technician to join its team. The company's own lipid delivery platforms are customizable to treat various respiratory diseases and greatly improve the quality and length of the lives of patients. They have multiple preclinical product programs, one of which that is backed by a world-renowned non-profit organization. The company expects to file an Investigational New Drug application in the second half of next year, and this candidate will be a major player in furthering its research in pursuit of the clinic.
- Perform routine cell cultures of various mammalian cell lines
- Assist with cell-based screening assays and downstream cell-based assays
- Contribute to lab management activities as needed
- Maintain constant communication with team members regarding project progress
- B.S. in Cell Biology or a related field with industry experience
- Hands-on experience with Mammalian Cell Culturing
- Proficient with common laboratory equipment and Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Aseptic Technique and basic lab calculations
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity in Dallas, TX that will start on a 6-month contract.
Candidate will be asked to report on site.
Highly competitive pay + benefits
If you are interested, please apply today!