The Chemist/Senior Chemist will join the Formulation and Process Development team at a global pharmaceutical company based out of their North San Francisco location. You will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting activities for oral solid dosage forms.
- New product development for non-oral dosage forms, i.e. topicals, nasal/inhalation, parenteral, etc.
- Supervising and mentoring junior chemists
- Collaborating with both in-house optimization and external CROs for scale-up activities
- Leading daily lab operations
- Authoring and reviewing technical reports and protocols
- PhD with 1+ year(s) of industry experience, OR MS with 4+ years of industry experience in a GMP environment
- Proven experience for scale-up following QbD principles
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams
- Experience using instrumentation for laboratory experiments (blenders, mixers, granulators, capsule fillers, etc.)