Clinical Finance/Contracts Associate II
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Finance Associate to provide financial management support to their Development Finance team.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience highly preferred
- Clinical administrative operations including financial management
- Focus on contracts or finance, depending on business need
- Work on business problems that require financial analysis, utilizing only general instructions from senior management
- Assist clinical teams in contract and PO reporting
- Communicate with external customers regarding invoice-related issues
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of budgeting and forecasting database tools
- Assist in spreadsheet, data analytics, visualization, and tracking tool development based on information requests from senior staff
- Support clinical trials financial activities for multi-phase clinical studies in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Assist in budget reviews, maintenance, supplier contract financial validations,
- Perform high volume financial activities with clinical service providers
- Collaborate with Purchasing & Accounts payable on issue resolutions
- Advanced Excel, Oracle, or other Major ERP platforms experience