My client is a fast-growing imaging company and they are looking to fill the role of Clinical Marketing Manager to join their establish team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering voice of customers/sales and support the business growth.
The Clinical Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing Sales & Marketing materials
- Formulating and supporting marketing plans to facilitate product launch
- Providing pre-sales technical and tactical support to the Sales team via Product Specialists
- Gathering and managing information from stakeholders regarding the product, market and competition
- Organizing training to ensure the sales team maintain a level of proficiency
The ideal Clinical Marketing Manager should have:
- Minimum 7 years of product management/clinical marketing experience in medical imaging
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Radiography, Marketing or any related background
- Good understanding of radiology environment, hospital workflow and clinical environment
- Prior experience as a Clinical Specialist is a plus
- Team player who can independently drive results
- Business analytical skills with a high level of self-organization & planning
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!