Title: (Senior) Clinical Project Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Overview: One of the top pharmaceutical companies is currently growing and seeking a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager to lead their Phase IV trials in China. As a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager, you gain the opportunity to act as a key decision-maker and make a real-world impact through active leadership in Phase IV clinical trials.
Responsibilities of a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager:
- Manage Phase IV clinical project deliverables and timeline
- Oversee all parts of project delivery, quality and financial aspects
- Direct the execution, review, reporting and prompt delivery in the operations of clinical trials
- Manage stakeholders to ensure efficiency and project success
Requirement of a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager:
- Phase IV trial experience and interest
- Cardiovascular and oncology experience
- At least 1 to 2 years of clinical project management experience
- Experience with pharmaceutical clinical trials
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Phase IV trial opportunities
- Being part of a top leading pharma company!
If you are interested in this (Senior) Clinical Project Manager position, please apply by sending in your CV!