A top oncology biopharmaceutical organization is looking for a Clinical Research Physician, Director/Sr. Director to join their growing Clinical Development team!
The Clinical Research Physician, Director/Sr. Director will play a crucial part in leading the successful clinical development efforts. You'll collaborate with the project teams to plan, design, and carry out clinical development research studies to assess the active clinical trial programs' effectiveness, and safety.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the medical lead to provide medical input to the clinical development plan
- Contribute to the clinical development process including study feasibility assessment, study protocol development, and clinical study reports.
- Engage key opinion leaders and make scientific presentations at advisory boards
- Act as medical lead for assigned clinical trials or clinical programs
- Provide medical and scientific support to the clinical project teams
- Provide therapeutic area expertise to the clinical project teams
- Provide medical review of adverse events and SAEs
- Support pharmacovigilance in case processing and periodic reports
- Overseas medical aspects of the clinical trials risk management
- Interprets and communicates clinical trial data
- MD degree with more than five years of practicing clinical medicine
- More than five years of experience as Clinical Research Physician in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in planning and managing phase 2 and 3 pivotal clinical trials in oncology therapeutics area.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical development process and clinical trials methodologies
- Familiar with ICH GCP, and international regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- This organization offers a competitive salary, bonus structure and stock options
- Full coverage of Medical Dental and Vision
If you are interested in the Medical Director of Clinical Development role please don't wait to apply!