Clinical Trial Manager
Location - Munich
Job Type - Permanent
Discipline - Clinical Operations
This award winning and rapidly growing company in Munich that specialises in rare diseases, are looking for Clinical Trial Managers to expand its team. The Client focuses on many different therapy areas. For candidates at a senior level you will be able to work from home. The company offers substantial bonus opportunities as well as a variety of benefits to suit your life style.
- Managing a clinical team organising a daily work direction to staff and meeting the needs of the Clinical site.
- Organise the project start-up, maintenance and close operations.
- Meet deadlines anticipate problems and utilising teamwork to overcome these problem.
- Mentor and oversee Project Coordinators and Clinical Trial Assistants.
- Communicate any changes in scope to the Account Manager and the Sponsor Clinical Team.
- Analyse the data and provide a final study report.
- Ability to conduct a risk assessment.
- 2 years of Clinical research in therapeutics or Bachelors/Master's degree in an associated life science field.
- A high level of communication skills (oral and written).
- High level of Time management skills.
- Experience of phase II and III preferred.
- High level of leadership experience.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy interviews are being conducted next week. So don't hesitate to submit you CV TODAY!