We have partnered with a Global Biotech company based in canton Valais who are currently expanding their manufacturing site and are seeking a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer - Black Utilities.
They would like this person for a 12 month contract with the opportunity to transition the person onto a permanent contract with them.
The main tasks
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the Commissioning and Qualification (CQ) activities relating to Black Utilities Systems
- Self-manage CQ development and execution activities with respect to the relevant systems
- Overall responsibility for Black Utility Systems such as HVAC, cooling water process and steam
- Adhere to project procedures/ requirements with respect to GMP and GDP
- Function as a key member of the CQ team and provide guidance regarding Black Utility Systems
- Profound experience in commissioning/ qualification/ validation (DQ, IQ, OQ Commissioning) activities within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Proven knowledge of Black Utilities
- Experience in commissioning/ qualification/ validation of Black Utilities
- Experience with DeltaV (Emerson)
- Prior experience of working under cGMP conditions
- Fluency in English (Fluency in German would be advantageous)
This is an exciting opportunity with our client. Please apply directly!