We're looking for a dynamic CNC Operator to join our client team a leading Medical Device company in the French part of Switzerland.
Your duties will include preparing and operating CNC machines, ensuring production quality, maintaining workplace safety, and communicating effectively between teams.
- Prepare the start-up of the machines
- Operate CNC machines
- Guarantee product conformity to quality standards
- Notify at the end of each shift, the main and important points that the next team member must take into account to ensure a good sequence of work: Note and report any modifications, deviations or malfunctions to the line manager
- Ensure safety and team communication
- Encourage teamwork
- Respect priorities and delivery deadlines
- Mechanical training or equivalent, (mechanic-turner or bar-turner)
- Significant experience in machining and CNC controls
- Knowledge of Traub, Citizen and Tornos Swissnano turning machines (asset)
- Have a confirmed level in the use of measuring devices and cutting tools
- Willingness to work 2x8 hours and overtime
- Sense of responsibility, versatility, commitment
- Language requirement: Fluent French
- Rate of employment: 100%
- Start date: Immediately or by arrangement
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please reach out directly to find out more!