A small to midsized Bay Area biotech is looking to bring an experienced Clinical Trial Manager onto its team on a part-time basis. This company focuses on improving the lives of those suffering from under-researched diseases.
This company boasts a diverse pipeline, and is seeking a part-time SR CTM to support its ongoing Phase II studies. The role is expected to take up no more than 28 hours per week, on a fully remote basis.
While the role is fully remote, candidate residence in the Bay Area is ideal.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, executing, management, and oversight of Clinical Trials
- Leading vendor selection/site selection processes
- Oversees creation of study budget, monitoring, recruitment, and timeline plans
- Supervise, oversee, and maintain communication with CRO and other third-party vendors
- Lead the development of study protocols, study SOPs, ICF forms, CRFs, etc.
- Lead a cross-functional team including clinical operations, data management, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biostatistics, etc.
- Execute clinical studies according to ICH/GCP guidelines, FDA regulations, from startup through closeout
- Keep stakeholders informed of and up to date with study progress/advancement
- Bachelor's degree (life sciences preferred)
- Oncology Trial Management experience in an industry setting is REQUIRED
- 5+ years clinical research experience, in an industry setting
- 3+ years Clinical Trial Management experience, in an industry setting
- An understanding of cross-functional clinical processes
- Ability to juggle multiple complex tasks at any given time
There is an URGENT need for these opportunities to be filled, and interviews are being conducted as soon as this week. Don't hesitate to apply TODAY!