Director of Analytical Development
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Fully remote
Director of Analytical Development, Life Sciences Recruitment:
This team offers a pathway into the exciting industry of life sciences, which continues to radically transform the way that we treat patients and cure diseases on earth and in space. As a brand of an internationally recognized firm, you will have access to a vast array of resources and deep network of connections through which you can reimagine your potential.
In the position of Director of Analytical Development, you will be involved with the development of a Biologics pipeline in which you will use your familiarity with the current trends in regulatory findings, GMP manufacturing, antibody and protein creation, and biologics development. It is through your work coordinating and managing all Biologics development operations that the goals of the pipeline program's milestone deliverables will be ensured to be made on schedule.
As the Director of Analytical Development, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating extensively with both internal and external partners to evaluate and implementing new process technologies to develop next generation processes
- Writing and reviewing your own protocols, technical reports, regulatory source documents and memos in reflection of experiments and investigations
- Leading experimental design, planning, analysis, and reporting results of process development studies
- Being the push behind successful process development project strategy with cross-functional collaboration
- Spearheading Biologics purification studies for development, optimization, and manufacturing
You should have the following qualifications:
- Biopharmaceutical industry experience in process development, cGMP manufacturing, or research and discovery
- Experience in design,optimization, scale-up, and/or troubleshooting of purification unit operations
- Proven ability to critically analyze data and interpret results
- Experience authoring and reviewing written records of work in the form of laboratory notebooks (paper or electronic)
Our success depends on you coming to work with a sense of purpose and a drive to succeed and grow as a professional. We provide the following benefits to make your experience on this team rewarding and enjoyable:
- Generous PTO, Paid Sick Days, ½ on your Birthday
- Benefits package includes Health Care, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company matching, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits and more
- 3pm Friday Finish - every Friday!
- Clear track for career progression - NO glass ceilings, promotions are merit based!
- Continuous learning experiences with invested on site Learning and Development staff
- Company sponsored events and weekly social hours
- A supportive work community invested in your future
If you are interested in the Director of Analytical Development role, then please don't wait to apply!