My client is seeking to add a highly motivated and talented researcher to its Discovery team. My client recently came out of stealth mode and announced Series A funding to the tune of $58 million dollars and is expanding rapidly. The Discovery team is currently working on over 40 indications, and it is looking for hard-working researchers to join them.
In this role, you will be taking a key role in FACS Core activities, contributing to experimental design and assay development, and performing regular day-to-day bench work. A main duty of this role will be regular maintenance of flow cytometers. You will also be working with ELISAs/Luminex, cell sorting, in vitro assays, and TCells.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 2-3 years of industry or academic experience ideally
- Hands-on experience with Aria sorters and independently running Fortessa or Attune flow cytometers is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with FlowJo, Prism, and FACSDiva
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, transfection, cell-based assays, qPCR or CRISPR is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great team collaboration skills with a positive can-do attitude is highly desired
If this role is of interest to you and you possess any combination of these qualifications and skills, please don't hesitate to apply today! Interviews are being scheduled soon!