My client is a global pharmaceutical company that focuses on development of drugs for treatment and healthcare solutions.
The Formulation Scientist will be responsible for developing and delivering new pharmaceutical products.
- Hands on product development from bench to pilot scale
- Plan and execute experiments to evaluate and validate formulation prototypes, ensuring they meet the desired specifications and performance criteria.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of experimental procedures, results, and observations.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations summarizing findings and recommendations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related discipline
- Proven experience in: Pre-/formulation development, Oral peptide delivery systems, Small molecules, especially peptides, Biocompatible polymers/materials, In-vitro/ in vivo modelling and Project planning
- Proven experience in Manufacturing CMC
- Knowledge of peptide chemistry
If you are a highly motivated individual who is keen on this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached.