A fast growing global life science company is looking for a Global Account manager based in anywhere in Germany. The company is one of the most innovative companies in the analytical instruments market with huge market share and currently undergoing a exciting expansion phase.
The Global Account Manager will be supporting the sales team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships while driving growth and revenue with assigned major accounts in the analytical instrumentation market. This is an exciting opportunity which provides amazing career progression and the chance to be working with a forward thinking company that is already well established.
- Devise a 5 year strategic plan and drive the sales growth through collaboration with members of the global account sales and support team.
- Manage sales activities for all major accounts.
- Adapt a stragety to increase revenue with assigned accounts and plan how you can develop relationships with assigned major accounts on a global scale.
- Use CRM systems to record all customer information, projects, and present the forecast
- Negotiate contracts and agreements including pricing.
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience
- Educational background in science or relating field to analytical instrumentation
- Understanding of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry, proteomics is a plus!
- Willingness to travel internationally
- German and English fluent
What they offer?
- A open, honest working environment
- An international culture, based on team work and collaboration
- Internal progression - with a talent program on offer
- Competitive package
Do you have a background in Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry OR chemistry and have managed complex, international accounts then this is the job for you!
Get in touch with us at EPM by applying to this advert and we will be happy to discuss it with you!