Title: Global Market Access Manager
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Job Type: 12-months contract (possibilities to extend or convert)
The Global Market Access Consultant, will drive the overall global strategy for all aspects of reimbursement, market access, adoption and pricing. GMA Consultant is responsible for securing the successful reimbursement of the client products (all products, all indications, all markets) by supporting country affiliates in adaptation of global materials (GVD, HE models), preparing local submission and assisting in pricing negotiation, running market access workshops.
GMA Consultant will explore and execute new and innovative mechanisms of patient access that creates win-win-win situations for patients, payers and the client, while improving access to key stakeholders and their support of policies that shape the external environment.
The Global Market Access Consultant, will report to Global Market Access Senior Director.
This position is responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Additional major responsibilities include the following:
Support Regional/Country (EMEA, Americas and Asia) market access teams in the development and submission of reimbursement, patient access and pricing applications for one of the client's strategic global oncology products.
- Collaborate closely with the Local Market Access affiliates, regional stakeholders to secure optimal reimbursement and price in a timely manner. Collaboration should include
- The development of the reimbursement strategy to be followed including innovative risk-sharing schemes and contractual agreements,
- Support/ representation in pricing agreements including case scenario analysis and forecasting.
- Providing all necessary evidence through liaising with Senior. Director, GV&A to support reimbursement applications including HE models adaptations.
- Comfortable and well-versed in the reimbursement requirements of several different regions and countries to maximise the access opportunity
- Assist in or produce the regional/local submission in collaboration with the local market access team or medical/marketing team to ensure strategic intent, value message communication
- Set up of frequent and open communications channels among affiliates market access representatives and with global functions.
- Develop regional and country-specific value communication and regional market access brand plans including value messages and support local adaptation of value story.
- Development of ad-hoc support documents, tools and other materials essential for unlocking national, regional, local market access and drive adoption
* Establish a strong understanding of the clinical profile of the products across the portfolio and the disease settings that these are positioned within - including clinical guidelines, treatment patterns, burden of illness, unmet need - to ensure optimization of Global Pricing & Reimbursement strategies.
Market Access Strategies:
- Establish and ensure the development of integrated market access and payer strategies aimed to deliver optimal clinical, real world and economic evidence to support product reimbursement at target price and ensure the client brands are supported by robust payer messaging in each indication.
- Work closely with affiliates to implement strategies and support their needs for access and reimbursement.
- Run market access workshops with regional/local teams to identify regional/local key stakeholders, value message generation, tools and communication plans and strategies to meet the local market needs and drive access and adoption
- Deliver local pricing strategies for all of the client products based on the global pricing policy including
- Impact assessment on product prices due to new indications launches
- Minimization of IRP impact through monitoring price corridors throughout products life-cycle.
- Ensuring compliance of applied global pricing policies
- Assessment changes and market events, whether elective or mandatory, for risk to global pricing strategy
- Work closely with regional/local commercial and medical affairs teams
- Ensure alignment of product strategies and values messages developed
- Ensure awareness of the current and future reimbursement environments and solid understanding of the payer requirements and potential challenges
- Develop in-depth understanding of payer regulations across the client markets and needs of all types of payers (e.g. HTA agencies, institutions and patients).
- Evaluate threats and opportunities in key markets rising out of legislation and regulation from government and/or private payers that will restrict access and proactively develop strategies and plans to address the evolving reimbursement environment.
- Map external payer environment and communicate to internal stakeholders and senior management relevant information regarding the current and future reimbursement landscape of key markets.