Summary: A global specialty pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a driven, creative Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) Senior Manager to lead their HEOR team. You will assess evidence needs, and lead relevant strategic evidence generation, including planning and implementing HEOR and RWE studies and develop the product value propositions and messaging. You will report to the Director, RWE, and will reside within the Global Medical Affairs organization.
The HEOR Senior Manager will be responsible for...
- Lead, plan, coordinate, and implement HEOR evidence generation efforts
- Independently manages all aspects of HEOR and RWE studies
- Participate in internal strategy meetings with cross-functional partners to prioritize needs, hypothesize the potential value messages, develop and refine key research questions
- Plan, develop, and collaborate on the creation of new scientific material (posters, oral communication, publications) and disseminate study results through conference presentations and peer-reviewed manuscripts
The HEOR Senior Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Doctoral degree (preferred) with 1+ year(s) of industry/consulting/academic experience or MS degree (required) with 4+ years of industry/consulting/academic experience in HEOR-related fields
- Experience managing/leading HEOR and RWE studies
- Hybrid Opportunity (report once every 2 weeks)
- Competitive 401K matching
- Comprehensive Benefits
- PTO, holidays, sick leave
If you, or anyone that you know would be interested in this exciting HEOR Senior Manager role, don't hesitate to apply!