My client is a world leader in the provision of surface solutions & advanced materials and is looking for a senior commercial/sales professional in a brand new role to join their team as a 'Global Pricing Excellence Manager' to take the lead on their global pricing strategy. My client is searching for a confident leader & clear communicator with a technical background who can take on the crucial role of efficiently leading the management of pricing for customers in light of the recent rise in living costs.
The company is well established internationally, giving you the chance to have an impact on the global stage, and has further expansion plans to help companies fulfil the increasing demand for high quality & long lasting quality products and systems. Your role would lie in the Operational side of the business particularly for surface solutions covering coating for various types of metal devices. Therefore, my client is looking for a strategically oriented individual who can build up a new pricing strategy/awareness, work with C-level and bring together relevant internal teams.
- Leads pricing excellence in particular business area to ensure profitability for the business and designs effective pricing strategies/analytics according to relevant countries requirements
- In charge of global functions for pricing structures and pricing optimization
- Familiar with consulting in commercial terms
- Managing a team of sub-department leaders across pricing and contracts for the effective running of their individual teams
- Educational background in Finance / Business administration or similar
- At least 10 years' experience working in pricing excellence for B2B in similar industries such as heavy industry/medical devices/automotives or consulting/sales/procurement with a pricing function speciality
- Experienced in financial analysis and computer modelling
- Strong analytical skills; SAP experience
- Track record of successfully leading global-facing projects in a cross-national atmosphere across a large organisation
- Required languages: English (German is an advantage)
- Collaborative team player and effective listener, confident leader, clear communicator and apt problem solver