Title: Head of Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: Highly competitive + Up to 40% targeted bonus
- This vacancy is with a pharma consultancy business who are looking to build a European Pharmacovigilance team for current and future projects.
- The business has taken on an exciting contract and will be the PV HQ for Covid-19 Vaccination study.
- The business is planning to expand its European client base. The role will also encompass strategic elements for business development.
- Your key responsibility will be providing oversight and management for all Pharmacovigilance activities and acting as the Qualified Person for PV (QPPV) in line with relevant legislation.
- Managing a PV team and setting up working models to drive business strategy alongside timelines.
- Be held accountable at portfolio level for quality and the review of key deliverables
- Act as a 24 hour single point of contact for Authoritative Bodies and liaise with the CEO where appropriate.
- Work closely with financing and strategy elements to keep pushing the business forwards
- Previous experience as a Head of PV / QPPV within Pharma industry.
- Past experience working from a consultancy / CRO basis would be preferred. Pharma experience is desirable.
- Past PV experience working alongside vaccine / tropical medicine studies is highly desirable. Other therapy areas will also be considered.
- Ideally MD educated. Other educational background will be considered.
- Proven experience / ability to operate and manage teams remotely.
If you're interested in this vacancy then please get in touch for more information.