An innovative Biotechnology firm based in the Bay Area is currently seeking a driven Fully Remote Sr. Clinical Research Associate with strong Oncology experience. They are a fast-paced company that's had recent success in their early phase Immuno-Oncology clinical trials and has a few more novel early-stage clinical trials in the process now. This is a 6-month contract to permanent position.
- Support the CTM and other Sr. CRA on the team
- Managing and Monitoring Sites
- Data tracking and filing
- Collaborate with vendors from various sites and organize documentation
- Coordinate specific clinical trial meetings, tracking timelines and milestones with key stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a CRA - MUST be sponsor (In-House) side Biotechnology experience
- experienced with eTMF and data capturing
- Strong experience working in a GxP environment, managing GxP projects
- Strong experience working with stakeholders
- Oncology experience strongly preferred.
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Sr. Clinical Research Associate Contract role, then please don't wait to apply!