Company Summary: An agency built on their passion in science, communication, and health. This team works with top pharma companies in publications inside and out of the US. They are based on the East Coast with a presence globally, however, the role is remote flexible. If you are looking for a role with variety in therapy areas and specialize in the market of publications, reach out and apply today!
The Lead Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Preparing proposals and presentations for Publications
- Lead a team of 10 in order to create: ad boards, slide decks, patient case studies, videos, digital games, interactive eLearning modules, manuscripts, white papers, booklets, pamphlets, newsletters, and posters
- Provide knowledge in Oncology as well as a variety of areas
The Lead Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD required
- Publications experience
- 3+ years of relevant agency experience
- Fully remote option
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
- A collaborative environment and build up team supported by a network of sister companies
If you are interested in the Lead Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply.