Lead R&D Electrical Engineer
Job type: Permanent
A rapidly expanding company in the Medical Device industry is searching for a Lead Electrical R&D Engineer to join their team in Munich. This is a greenfield position working on cutting edge, highly complex Medical Devices. As a Lead R&D Electrical Engineer. you will be the engine for development of new products. This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative company in the industry with a reputation for expert and friendly employees.
Key responsibilities of the Lead R&D Electrical Engineer - 60601 include:
- You will be heavily involved in the product development process.
- You will work alongside a group of expert engineers.
- You will research ways to improve products.
- Assemble and test products.
Key requirements of the Lead R&D Electrical Engineer - 60601 include:
- Strong experience development electrical medical devices.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements ISO 13485 & 60601.
- Fluent German and English
- University degree in Engineering essential.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus.
- Paid overtime.
- Company car
- Private healthcare.