Job title: Team Leader Statistical Programming
Location: Netherlands (Remote or Full relocation support)
Permanent/Full - time
I am currently working with a leading Specialised Nutrition Company who are looking to grow their project pipeline in Clinical trials and they are now looking to expand their statistical programming team, where you will be developing the programming strategy for clinical studies utilising innovative methods for programming.
The Nutrition company are looking for a Team Leader Statistical Programming who will accountable for the processing and analysis of clinical study data. This is a matrix role where you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders in the Data Management and Bio statistics divisions.
- Developing the clinical strategy of the Statistical Programming Department
- Directly leading junior Statistical Programmers in the team
- Being a key figure head in implementing innovative and current data standards
- Participate in relevant cross-functional innovation projects
- A Master's or PhD in Statistics or Mathematical based subject
- 10+ years of experience in statistical programming
- 5+ years of experience as Programming Manager or Lead Programmer in clinical studies
If you or anyone who are interested in this new Statistical Programming Enterprise, please reach out to me on +442038790819 or my email-