Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Learning Experience Designer to join their team on a 6-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Master's degree in instructional design, psychology, educational technology and instruction, filmmaking, multimedia design, or related field from a regionally accredited institution required. Equivalent field experience will be considered
- Education specialist degree or doctorate degree in instructional design, instructional technology, or related field from a regionally accredited institution is preferred.
- Design and development of immersive digital experiences.
- Use Design Thinking as an iterative process to provide solution-based learning experiences for employees.
- Recommend learning opportunities to optimize learning experiences with a particular emphasis on skill practice, application, and immersion using a sophisticated set of tools and techniques, including social/peer learning, simulation- and scenario-based design, practice environments and application, intensive case studies, game-based experiences, and other innovative approaches.
- When applicable, identify and draft high-quality, measurable learning objectives for specific and identified competencies.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?