Description: The individual in this role must be strategic and Critical in a leadership role utilizing tools such as Marketing Analytics, Forecasting, and Business Insights and other Data assests to leveraged by Oncology Commercial Organization. The individual will be responsible for identifying and vetting data solutions and establishing data governance as well as managing technology in support of the Oncology pipeline plans.
- Lead data strategy efforts to assess, maintain, and synthesize and consume data that provide competitive advantage and steer commercial insights.
- Implement and maintain data strategies that can be used for streamlining raw data for key objectives for consumption of data, analytics, and operations teams.
- Create and maintain a depth in understand of an umbrella of data including longitudinal patient claims data and 360-degree view of promotional touch bases
- Develop processes and channels to integrate into dashboards by streamlining a collection and automation of Digital Marketing to help communicate Marketing tactics to important stakeholders.
- Build relationships with cross functional teams in support of ongoing functioning data ecosystems
- Partner with vendors to ensure precise data delivery and work with stakeholders to quickly resolve issues.
- Act as an educator with Information technology team to deliver and maintain accurate data delivery and service level agreements of data contracts.
- Ensure that every piece of information is correct and communicated effectively to the commercial organization by modifying and evaluating all existing data ecosystems.
- Create a develop an enticing data governance framework which includes key controls, data thresholds, and data dictionary. As well as generate a system in which feedback is generated to identify, prioritize, and resolve data issues.
- Create and publish dashboards to share insights that came from data ecosystems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years' experience in data management/commercial analytics in the pharma/biotech space.
- Oncology experience is preferred
- 5+years' experience with hands on data OLAP, SQL, DWNs as well as other tools such as (adobe or Google) and CRM data
- 5+ years' experience in dashboard development and design (QLIK, Tableau, PowerBI etc..) and using scripted languages such as R or Python
- Experience in using machine learning technologies such as big data, hive, databricks etc…
- Able to access and use 3rd party data such as IQVIA, Xpo, and DDD